These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
This product is currently not available.
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Content: 1 Stück
incl. VAT plus shipping costs. VAT will be removed at checkout for outside EU.
out of stock
- Part number: FET78
The original movr5tpr1 frame designed by quadmovr. Constructed for uncompromising line of... more
Product information "movr5tpr1 frame"
The original movr5tpr1 frame designed by quadmovr.
Constructed for uncompromising line of sight flight.
Can also be used as an agile Sub250 racer and FPV cinequad with a 3D printed pod.
- 190mm motor to motor distance
- up to 5,2" propeller diameter
- Single arms (4mm high, 6mm wide)
- 1,5mm top and bottom plate with M3 pressnuts in top plate
- compatible to all common FC / ESC / AIO mounting standards:
- 20x20mm & 30x30mm for 3mm mounting screws
- 20x20mm 45° & 25,75x25,75mm for 2mm mounting screws
- 33,6x33,6mm mounting holes 2mm for pods (eg BetaFPV)
- 12x12mm motor mounting holes (2mm)
- 30,2g incl. mounting material
- 12,5x2,5mm slots for lipostraps in bottom plate
Scope of delivery:
1x Top plate incl. 4x M3 pressnuts
1x Bottom plate
4x 5" arms
4x Button screw - frame - steel (M3 8mm)
4x Button screw - stack - steel (M3 20mm)
4x Standoff nylon (M3 5mm)
Related links to "movr5tpr1 frame"
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- STL file - FETtec AIO 35A protection cover
- STL file - FPV pod (Tiny LED in turtle fin) use with FETtec AIO 35A
- STL file - FPV pod with turtle fin use with FETtec AIO 35A
- STL file - FPV pod with HD cam holder mounting use with FETtec AIO 35A
- Further products by FETtec