incl. VAT plus shipping costs. VAT will be removed at checkout for outside EU.
out of stock
- Part number: FET78
The original movr5tpr1 frame designed by quadmovr.
Constructed for uncompromising line of sight flight.
Can also be used as an agile Sub250 racer and FPV cinequad with a 3D printed pod.
- 190mm motor to motor distance
- up to 5,2" propeller diameter
- Single arms (4mm high, 6mm wide)
- 1,5mm top and bottom plate with M3 pressnuts in top plate
- compatible to all common FC / ESC / AIO mounting standards:
- 20x20mm & 30x30mm for 3mm mounting screws
- 20x20mm 45° & 25,75x25,75mm for 2mm mounting screws
- 33,6x33,6mm mounting holes 2mm for pods (eg BetaFPV)
- 12x12mm motor mounting holes (2mm)
- 30,2g incl. mounting material
- 12,5x2,5mm slots for lipostraps in bottom plate
Scope of delivery:
1x Top plate incl. 4x M3 pressnuts
1x Bottom plate
4x 5" arms
4x Button screw - frame - steel (M3 8mm)
4x Button screw - stack - steel (M3 20mm)
4x Standoff nylon (M3 5mm)
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- STL file - FETtec AIO 35A protection cover
- STL file - FPV pod (Tiny LED in turtle fin) use with FETtec AIO 35A
- STL file - FPV pod with turtle fin use with FETtec AIO 35A
- STL file - FPV pod with HD cam holder mounting use with FETtec AIO 35A
- Further products by FETtec